"Living la Vida Healthy"
Erasmus+ Youth Exchange
27th June to 4th July, 2015
"Living la Vida Healthy" is a youth exchange promoted by Novo Mundo Youth Group (Portugal) and 5 European partners from Italy, Iceland, Hungary, Slovenia and Spain. That will be held in the cities of Almada and Seixal between the last week of June and the 1st week of July 2015.
The aim’s to share good practices and develop new skills in the participants regarding the topic of Healthy Life Styles. 30 young from 6 different countries, together for eight days expressing themselves and sharing ideas about Nutrition, Sports Activities, Eco Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Development and Mind and body balance. All together to discover what Healthy Lifestyle is about.
The Youth Exchange program is very enthusiastic and comprehensive, with activities like:
- Morning Exercises: Jogging, Running, Walking, Yoga, Surf and Body board, Zumba, etc;
- Kayak Experience;
- "Healthy Eating and Nutrition Workshop";
- Study Visit to PROVE - Local successful Eco business project;
- Team Building Exercise "Vegetarian Master Chef";
- "Healthy Mind, Healthy Life" - Meditation and Mindfulness Workshop;
- Round Table with local entrepreneurs - Healthy Lifestyles and Youth Entrepreneurship;
- Beach Clean-up walking and Volunteering Experience with Local Enviromental NGO;
- "The power in our hands" - Reuse Workshop with local crafts business;
- Study Visit to Extruplas - Green Economy, Consumption and 2nd life opportunities;
Is much more than that! To succeed we also need equilibrium and a good mind performance.
Participants 5 persons by country
- Residents from Portugal, Hungary, Spain, Italy, Slovenia and Iceland.
- Age Indicators: 1 Group Leader by Country with no age Limits; 4 Participants (between 18 and 30)
The project is funded by the New Erasmus+ Program
Érdekli? Szeretne részt venne a fenti ifjúsági találkozón?
Az Élelmiszerklub Alapítvány új vagy régi önkéntese?
Ha igen, jelentkezését küldje a következő email címre: firstname.lastname@example.org
Határidő: 2015. május 26, kedd